|Microsoft Official Practice Test 70-697|
With the growing demand for Configuring Windows Devices certifications, the Microsoft Official Practice Test 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices, powered by MeasureUp, is a great choice for preparing you for the 70-697 exam.
The Microsoft exam 70-697 practice test is a specialist level certification for IT professionals who have experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Additionally, exam candidates need to demonstrate skills and should have experience with Windows networking technologies skills; they need working knowledge or better of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune.
The 75-question exam includes thorough explanations on the following topics:
- Manage Identity: 10 questions
- Plan Desktop and Device Deployment: 8 questions
- Plan and Implement an Intune Device Management Solution: 8 questions
- Configure Networking: 9 questions
- Configure Storage: 8 questions
- Manage Data Access and Protection: 8 questions
- Manage Remote Access: 8 questions
Candidates preparing to take the 70-697 exams should be able to:
- Manage identity
- Plan deployments
- Plan and implement device management with Intune
- Configure networking and storage
- Manage data access and protection protocols
Content for Microsoft official practice tests is developed by subject matter experts using with real-world experience. As the official practice test for Microsoft, the content is closely aligned to exam objectives.
- Study mode overs all of the exam objectives and makes sure that you hit all the topics
- Certification mode is a timed practice test that closely mirrors the actual testing experience, so you know what to expect on test day
- The detailed explanations found in the score reports give you a better understanding of why a response is correct or incorrect