With six 2015 SIIA CODiE awards in four categories and the overall award for Best Education Solution, it seems like a great time to share our uCertify review. Since the CODiE Awards are the only peer-recognized program, the market validation of these awards has special significance to the market.
UCertify offers over 400 titles from a broad range of vendors including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft (Certified Approved Courseware, Certified Technology Associate)
uCertify’s fully integrated courses, labs and simulators are provided on uCertify’s award-winning, flexible platform. The content, mapped to current curriculum, is designed for easy integration into instructor-led training and self-study programs. A key component is the feature-rich, foundational learning tools that provide an interactive experience with -text, pre- and post-assessments, quizzes, exercises, tests and instructional videos—everything you need to reach your education and certification goal.
Comprehensive uCertify courses have a user-friendly dashboard and adaptable interface that lets you freely toggle between the various learning tools and back to the particular topic you’re working on. The Study Planner feature lets you design a study plan in any of the three learning modes—Test, Learn, or Review—depending on your learning style.
- Device ready: online course access from any computer (PC or Mac) or tablet (Android, IOS)
- Easy to navigate dashboard
- Interactive eLearning elements
- Video tutorials
- Exercises, flash cards and quizzes
Hands-on uCertify labs are online and created to give you quality study and practice with real-world scenarios in a safe environment. The video tutorial supplements demonstrate lab solutions, in addition to the explanation. As with the courses, the labs have the Study Planner feature.
uCertify's state-of-the-art, interactive network simulators provide effective hands-on skills enhancement without investing in expensive lab equipment. The simulators are designed specifically to help you prepare for practical questions—perform a task or solve a problem within a simulated IT environment—as a means of demonstrating specific knowledge or skills. uCertify simulators contain:
- Hundreds of hands-on practice labs, mapped to textbooks
- Scenario-based labs develop your problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- A bonus of 50 assessment labs that can be used for self-testing
- An open command environment that lets you explore configurations beyond the Lab
- Detailed grade reports that provide automatic scoring and comprehensive performance data
uCertify’s 2015 CODiE Awards
Best Education Solution
- Best Career & Workforce Readiness Solution
- Best Corporate Learning/Workforce Development Solution
- Best Virtual Learning Solution
- Best Student Assessment Solution
- Best Instructional Solution in Other Curriculum Areas
- Best Postsecondary Learning Solution